Thursday, March 9, 2017

reLENTless Project

I'm a husband, father, business owner/therapist and chaser-after-God. After feeling spiritually dry, I wanted to take advantage of the Lent season as a kick start to a deeper connection to myself and God. After doing a little research for a Lenten Devotional I was frustrated I couldn't find anything that really spoke to me. So, I decided to take the Lent season as a time for more silence and solitude and write my reflections. I wasn't sure if I could keep up for the full 40 days. Well, after writing for the past 8 days, my wife and a couple of friends have encouraged me to actually post my reflections. So, here they are. Please give me grammatical grace as I write these on the fly.

Feel free to engage, reflect and reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment